jeudi 12 novembre 2009

Intro

I have been told many times, by many different people that I attract the most unusual situations. I can't argue with that, my life is a series of "Whaaat?" situations. It comes to a point that I have so many to share, Facebook nor Twitter is giving me enough room to share those inexplicable moments, a blog is now a necessity and will also allow me to give out more details.

Let me situate you in my story. I have been in the customer service field for quite a long time. I started as a cashier in various stores, was a call center agent for almost 15 years and became superintendent for a building. One thing I have learn is there is no such thing as: I've heard/seen everything. People will always find a new way to show how little they think.

This blog as 2 purposes, with the hopes of a 3rd one:

  • Amuse you with the odd stories that happens around me
  • Help me remember those moments
And hopefully: get at least one person to learn from it.


Throughout this entire blog, names will be changed to protect the innocents and the guilty as well. If you recognized yourself in one of the stories, I suggest you keep it for yourselves unless you are able to laugh at your own moment if stupidity.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire