vendredi 13 novembre 2009

He seriously fail

While this guy complains that he has no luck and it's the worst Friday the 13 for him, I can't help to think that is so called bad luck is simply a case of Karma biting him in the ass.

Let's call him Magenta.

It all started when Magenta wanted all his thermostat changed. The reason? When he put it at 20, the heater didn't start. Valid reason, usually. The day he called for that, it was 30 outside so I asked him if he just tried it. Indeed, he did.

I explained that when it's already 20 in the room, the heater won't heat...

"Oh! That's how it works!"

I wonder what he though a thermostat is for....

There was one not working and he wanted us to do the work when he is available, in the evening.

Hum... no.

So here when the trouble starts... He came to my office to yell at me and tell me he would call the cops and tell them I tried to run him over with my car. Probably because I didn't react the way he wanted me to, being afraid and promising the work when HE wants it, he walked out and called the cops.

They came to see me and explain the issue. I offered to show them my car since it was impossible for me to do such a thing. They came to look at it and their reaction was: You don't have a baterie in there, you can't run the car without that.

Yeah, I know!

I wished I could have seen his face when they went back to him.

Well today he called me again.

The washer on the 6th, 5th and 4th floor are not working...

I went to check it out and had to call him right away.

Me: Were you doing a huge load?
Magenta: No, just 3 towels.
Me: did you spread them out in the washer?
Magenta: I just put them all together why?
Me: Well, if there is more weight on one side of the washer, it will get unbalanced and the machine will stop, saying unbalanced, until you replace the content in an even way.
Magenta: I didn't know that, thanks.

1 commentaire: